Music On The Hill
Venue: Fraser's Hill, Raub, Pahang | Date: April 6-7, 2019
The third annual free Fraser's Hill music festival
1. This year MOTH will showcase almost two dozen local musicians, ranging from young performers - a solo Ceria Megastar (guitar and voice) and a nine-strong classical guitar ensemble - to older, well established musicians: a solo singer-guitarist and three groups performing between them everything from rock, blues, jazz, pop and modern compositions, to folk and golden oldies and Indian and Malay classical and raga fusion.
2. The programme extends over the first two weekends of April, each following the same timing of sessions:
Saturday: 14.30-17.30 and 20.30-22.30
3. Each weekend there will be three different groups of performers listed in 7 & 8 below.
4. All musicians will perform on during the Saturday evening session of their weekend (20.30-22.30) and at other times, details of which will be posted during the weekend.
5. Performances will all be in the Tourism Complex Concourse: opposite the Puncak Inn
6. As always, admission to all sessions will be free and, with the agreement of the performers, others are welcome to join in and jam and sing along.
7. Performers 6th-7th April
- The Bluez Bugs with Zulkiff Headwind: Rock and Blues: guitars, bass, cajun
Sharizan bin Abdul Syukor
Mohd Dzicky Fyemmy bin Abdul Jalil
Mohd Khairul bin Abd Hamid
Zulkifli Abu Kassim
- Yusof Shamsuddin: Folk and Golden Hits: guitar and voice
- Malaysia Institute of Art Guitar Ensemble: Classical, Modern: guitars - (9 young musicians)
8. Performers 12th-13th April
- Kashmir Stone: Classical and Raga fusion: blues, rock, Malay, Indian, raga fusion: guitar, bass, cajun
- Gunabalan a/l Tarmalingam
- Santheran a/l Nagaiyah
- Risen Axavier a/l Francis X
- Panditseatum Athawan a/l Subramaniam
- FingerNova: Jazz, Modern, Pop, Classical: guitar, percussion, violin, tabla
- Ashwin Ravindren
- Gerard Pio Anthony
- Hazury: Ceria Megastar: Pop: guitar and voice.
Come and joining us and make the hills come alive again with the sound of music.
PERPUSTAKAAN KOMUNITI BUKIT FRASER